Cadbury is on the hunt for chocolate taste testers and no prior experience is needed.
The part-time job pays $14 an hour. The catch? You’ll have to move to England to land the role.
According to the job posting, responsibilities are as follows:
- Be able to taste chocolate products and give objective and honest feedback
- Work within a team of panelists to share opinions and collaborate to reach an agreement on taste
- Use a clearly defined vocabulary to describe products and aid in the discrimination between products
- Be consistent in the results given
- Know the ethical and legal compliance responsibilities of the position; raise questions and concerns when faced with an ethical or compliance issue; apply integrity in all aspects of professional conduct
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- A passion for confectionary and taste buds for detection
- Honesty when it comes to giving an opinion
- Eager to try new inventive products
- A communicative personality to build great relationships with your panel
- A firm grasp of the English Language
If you have any dietary restrictions or certain food intolerances or allergies to certain foods then this position may not be suitable for you. For example, you will be required to test products that contain gluten, nuts and dairy.
“We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills,” the company announced.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.
Due to an expected high number of applications for this tasty role, if you have not heard from the company within 14 working days, your application has not been successful and the company recommends you visit the career website for more opportunities.
Applications will be accepted through March 8, 2019.